Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sugar Bowl

This is the newest part of one of the county's oldest ski areas. It was founded by Walt Disney and others and one of the main peaks bears his name. This is the Mount Judah base. My youngest son and I spent the day here Saturday in between storms. The burgundy Burton snowboard (the one with all the snow on it) is mine.



And this is my youngest boy. I put him on skis when he was about five. He's 17 now. We switched to snowboarding within a year or two after he started skiing. He's a pretty good snowboarder, and not old like me!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Nice shots Mike. Hey, you took my caption on Carmi's...no kidding I was writing the same thing when I saw yours! Funny...

I told him that great minds think alike OR we are both apples that have fallen far from the tree. :)

Belizegial said...

I like this idea of an overflow blog. Somewhere to put the extra stuff. Nice looking boy you have and you're definitely not old :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pic Mr. Mike. You've got a good looking boy there. Kinda looks like the "old man" :)

You ARE aware that he will remember these times you've spent with him I know.